Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Weekly Chase #1


Ok, this is part of the reason I wanted to start this blog. lol I got this from my friends over at Designing a Better Me... To be better for YOU, who linked up with the originator (Melissa) at Live, Love, & Run and really wanted to do it. It's pretty simple, but an awesome way to stay accountable to your weekly goals. Here is how Melissa wants it to work:
  1. Every Monday, bloggers will post at least one (1) goal that s/he would like to reach that week. It can be for anything – weight loss, eating habits, training goals, organizing your home, finishing a project, whatever. Your choice.
  2. Include the Weekly Chase badge on the post to help you link up to other bloggers that are chasing down goals for the week. I’ve made four badges for you to choose from (so any fellas that want to join in can) and I’ve included the code for each.
  3. Visit my Weekly Chase post every Monday so you can link up your post! This gives you the chance to peek in on other bloggers and form some awesome support systems.
  4. After the initial Weekly Chase post, make sure you include how you did on your goal for the previous week. The whole goal of this project is to get a wicked support system rolling and to help lift each other up!
  5. Tweet about your goals with the hashtag #weeklychase to see when others have posted, to fill everyone in on your accomplishments, or just to get a little extra push!
Sound like something that would help keep you motivated? Then JOIN US!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it says to start on monday... I came up with my goals yesterday, I promise. My goals will have a typical layout every week. There will be a mileage goal, a strength goal, and daily life goal. Here are this weeks goals:
  1. Go to Bodypump at least twice this week
  2. Run at least 16 miles
  3. Get my pre-vacation to do list done (I leave for Portland, Or, aka HOME, on saturday after the Color Run!)


Mileage Goal: 15+
Bodypump Goal: 2x

Mileage w2d: 0... but I have 6miles planned for tonight
Bodypump w2d: 1x


1 comment:

  1. Isn't this awesome. As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to do it... To hold myself accountable can be hard sometimes..

    We are doing 6 tonight? Good.. I need too!! I am behind on my 25 miles!

    ReplyDelete