Monday, August 20, 2012

30 day shred challenge Day 1

Today has been such a LONG day. It started with taking my oldest to preschool at 830. Then my little one and I went to the gym and I ran 2 miles, did some weights, then did a mile at 10-13 incline. After that we went and picked up Chi from preschool, went to the grocery store for things for dinner, came home popped dinner into the crockpot, and snuggled with my oldest on the couch. THEN I cleaned up the kitchen, got ready for work, went to my first day of work at Starbucks from 6-830, came home and dinner.

After all that all I wanted to do was pass out on the couch... BUT I made a commitment to start this 30 dat shred today, so I forced myself to do it. Let me just tell you, it was ROUGH!! But I did it. I will post all my measurements and pics tomorrow, cuz now it's time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment