Sunday, August 5, 2012

On Vacation

I am finally on vacation!!! We got to Portland late last night, and spent a wonderful day with friends. BUT i was able to start my day with an amazing 2.6 mile run. The best part? I was able to leave my girls with Nanny (their Great grandma) while I ran.

We are staying at my mom's while we are in Portland, in the house I grew up in. My mom lives really close to Glendoveer golf course, and their is a beautiful 2 miles trail that wraps around it.

Ever since I was little I had always told myself that one day I would be able to run the whole thing. Today I finally did it! I dropped the girls off with Nanny ( who lives literally around the corner from my mom) and ran their and back in 27 minutes.

It felt so amazing, and the trail was so beautiful. I spent the rest of today feeling completely accomplished, even if the distance wasn't anything spectacular, but it was awesome to finally do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mileage Goal: 16+
Bodypump Goal: 2x

Mileage w2d: 20.18
Bodypump w2d: 2x

I met all my weekly chase goals!! WOOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment