Thursday, August 16, 2012

30 Day Shred Challenge


This is it folks!! It is time for my 30 Day Shred Challenge!


I am really excited about this, I love this work out. As I mentioned yesterday I have a bit of an obsession with Jillian Michaels, and it all started with this dvd. I first heard about this workout program from friends at myfitnesspal.com, all of whom had awesome results. One of my friends convinced me to try it with her, and I was so impressed with the changes I saw (see my results here). I know a couple people who have been wanting to try it, and said they might be interested in doing it with me. I am so happy to be able to set this up. There is nothing quite like the motivation and accountability of doing a program with a group of people! So are you in?


If your answer is yes, here is what I am asking of YOU:
  1. Take a picture before you workout on day 1 (I like to measure, weigh, and take the pics first thing in the morning, after going to the bathroom, to get a number that is affected by as little variables as possible)
  2. Measure yourself before you workout on day 1. I measured my weight, true waist, my hip bones (aka love handles), hips, thigh, bust, bicep, and neck
  3. Measure (and take a picture if you want, I always forgot...) yourself on the day you start each new level
  4. Check in with me on the first day of each new level. I will post a blog about it and you can either check in there, or on the post on my facebook page. You don't have to tell me your measurements or anything (unless you want to), just let me know you are still with me.
  5. Take a final picture and measurement the day after you finish all 30 days
  6. We will have a final check in at the very end, again you don't have to tell me any numbers I just want to know who made it all the way through and what you thought.
  7. I really suggest only doing the shred 6 days a week, and giving yourself that rest day. It helps, I promise

Everyone who completes this challenge will receive a pair of these AWESOME Sweat Pink laces from Fit Approach, no joke these make me want normal running shoes (instead of my Vibrams) so I can rock these laces! If you are a fellow SPA, I will find something just as sweet to send you.

If you're in LET ME KNOW! We start Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Jillian! I did her 30 day shred and also the Yoga Meltdown! LOVE IT! Great challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete